RightSmart 1200 is a PCB with a processor, communications interface, and firmware application that runs a protocol manager that converts field measurement equipment data into a standard file format. The device stores, encrypts and compresses data for cost-efficient transmission. Thresholds can be set to send alarms when parameters are out of range. The compact design allows for installation within most enclosures.
- Class 1
- Division 2 Certifiable
Features & Benefits
- Class 1 Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D certified terminal meets industry standards for electronic equipment in Oil and Gas markets.
- Modbus protocol interfaces directly with common SCADA devices such as RTU, PLC and flow meters to quickly and easily implement reporting and telemetry capabilities for remote equipment.
- RS485 serial interface allows connection to SCADA devices over long distances to enable flexible deployment in a wide range of operating conditions.
- Seamless global coverage based on the Iridium constellation enables operational benefits in remote regions.
- Expanded operating temperature range allows reliable deployment in some of the world’s most demanding environments.
- Immediate reporting of digital status change (all data sent with report).
- Discrete inputs enable monitoring of local devices not using Modbus.
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +60°C (-40° to +140° F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +60°C (-40° to +140° F)
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 95% non-condensing
- Optional LCD 4 x 20 characters; temperature compensated
- Solar Charger Input: 14VDC to 30VDC
- Battery Input: 10VDC to 16VDC
- Transmit mode: 7.2 W
- Receive Only: 0.78 W
- Idle: 96 mW
- In Circuit Transient Protection
Satellite Communications (Iridium Satellite Network)
- Frequency Range: 1616.0 to 1626.5 MHz
- Duplexing Method: TDD (Time Domain Duplex)
- Multiplexing Method: TDMA/FDMA
- Mobile Originated and Mobile Terminated Messaging
Certifications / Compliance
- Satellite: Iridium Network Approved
- CSA: Class I, Div. 2, Groups C, and D
- Qty (1) RS232 or RS485 (Software Selectable) external equipment port
- Qty (1) RS232 Maintenance Port
- Qty (4) Digital inputs (Contact Closure or Pulse Accumulation)
- Qty (1) Digital Open Collector, 15Vdc @ 100 ma Max
- Qty (4) Analog Input, 0-5V or 4 ma to 20 ma (with external 250 Ohm resistors)
- Multiple EFM Configuration Types, Up to 4 runs per device Alarms - Low DP, high DP, low SP, high SP, low flow rate, high flow rate, low process temperature, high process temperature, low battery voltage, high battery voltage, digital input change of state, Auxiliary Voltages (4)
- Ideal solution for monitoring oil and gas production
- Well suited for electronic flow meter (EFM), pump off controllers (POC), tank and compressor montoring applications
- It runs a protocol manager that converts field measurement equipment data into a standard file format
- The device stores, encrypts and compresses data for cost-efficient transmission
- Send alarms when parameters are out of range
- The compact design allows for installation within most enclosures